Picual olive oil is extracted from the olives produced by the Picual olive variety. It is the most produced olive oil and the first olive variety cultivated in Jaén. It is used exclusively for olive oil production.
• Excellent for frying. For frying foods, olive oil maintains quality and nutrition better than seed oils.
• It allows multiple frying cycles to degrade less than other oils at high temperature.
• For meat and vegetable stews.
• Very suitable to keep cheese, as well as to serve cheese with a dash of olive oil.
• In crude oil is usually consumed at breakfast. The use of Picual oil in salads is also frequent and very tasty in the Gazpacho tomate cold soup.
500 ml glass bottle
- Product Code: 10000000043
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 6.00€